Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What a team


SOMEBODY PUT WOZZA OUT HE IS ON FIRE!!!


I just want to say a big well done to all the team for the work put in at Coppull.Sorry i wasnt there but i was called away on some important old school business!!!!.When i arrived to watch the finals I saw so much yellow on the track i felt dizzy!!

5 wins (6 if you count wozzas no clips) was a great achievement. We have extended the lead in the points race and iam fairly confident will take the team title in Wales. I have to wish Lewis Hipkins the very best for the Worlds in Canada and Katie Roberts, Bradley Minns good luck as they are off to the European championships. I had to cancel my planned trip to the euros after my spill. But the good news is my wrist is out of plaster and iam geting physio so will be fit and ready for Wales and the Brits.

Thanks to every member of the team and parents once again.

ps vans shoes and clothing will be dished out to main team at Wales!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done to all at coppul
lets hope mike is back fighting fit for the brits so we can take both national and british best team
see you all at wales

Arran

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home