Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cheddar Report: James


For me Christmas came early (or late depending on how you at it) when a huge box from Alans arrived with all my gear for the new season.

1 Giro Remedy helemet for which i was plesently suprised on how light it was a more importantly how well it fitted.
Thor race pants and two race tops all logoed up, both of which were again a perfect fit and comfortable.

Next up were the Shimano DXR Cranks, DX Pedles and brakes , as you would expect from Shimano they all fitted perfectly (and easily) and the chain line is perfect.

So it was of to the first National at Chedder, for sure 30 -39 was again going to be one of the toughest classes out there with quarter finals on both days. I took a knock in my second moto which held me back and I missed making the A main but got a 2nd in the B.
The second day, I felt more comfortable with my gates and won my first moto and this carried on to making the main but had gate 7, unfortunatly CJ visited me in my lane before the end of the ten meter (again missed by the officials) and i had to brake which finished my race but passed Neil to get 7th.

It seems that the team has carried on where it left off last year and is at the top of the Team rankings for which is down purly to the determination of each rider to do their best.

I would like to take this oppertunity in welcoming aboard Jack, Charlotte and Lewis to the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home