Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cheddar Report: Jack Clarke


I thought that my bike was great. I am also really pleased with my new riding gear. Even though I had bad luck in my finals, I know that I tried my best all weekend.

I am looking forward to doing all the other nationals with the team.

I would like to thank the whole team for their support and friendliness at Cheddar.

Thanks also to Roy Sutton for sorting out my wheel after my crash on Sunday. - Many thanks Roy.

Jack

NOTE: Jack had a coming together with another rider whilst in second on Sunday and slipped his pedals while leading on Monday. Just before the final I noticed he still had the very sort pins that come ready installed in the DX platform pedals, but it was too late to change (this job can take an hour). If you run these pedals I suggest you check the pins, the extra set you get with them are the longer ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home