Monday, May 14, 2007

Cheddar report: Charlotte


I am so lucky to be on alans BMX race team. Everyone is so welcoming especially as it is my first year riding for alans.
The first race of the season and I was really nervous, but the support I received from alans BMX/Shimanio DXR race team really helped to give me the confidence to win.
I love my Supercross I.S. pro frame to bits it is such a wicked colour. It’s easy to manual and jump because its so light.
I was so surprised when I found out that I was going to have the same colour bike as Sammy Cools the ABA champion.
The Shimano DXR cranks are so light and easy to spin because the bearings rear hub and chain drive are beautifully engineered and built (so my dad says) I just think they are so smooth.
I love the vans clothing and shoes we’ve been given. Everything is top quality and very comfortable to wear when we are relaxing. The energy drink worked really well as I felt like I had lots of energy over the two days of racing.
The remedy CF helmet that I received from Giro is so much lighter than my old helmet as my old one was made from polycarbonate. The Thor race kit that I have is really strong, light weight material that provides excellent protection and I love the colour.
Fenwicks Bike cleaner is so easy to use and leaves the bike clean and sparkling. A definite psychological advantage when you are on the gate!
Charlotte.
Note: Charlotte reglected to mention that she won both days in her new older age group!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home