Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cheddar Report: Arran


General report on the equipment
This season Alans/ShimanoDXR is buy far looking the most factory, let’s hope the result are as good as last year.
After riding for Alans since the start of his race team this is with out a doubt the best deal so where do I start:
I have always use bits and bobs the shimano use but fir the first time it’s the full deal, the crank look amazing and work really well when running the shimano chain rings there is little/ no tight spot now that a first for bmx bikes I am sure. The hubs all I can say is who needs Chris kings when you got these!! So smooth running almost silent what more do you want. As most people will agree our bikes this year are wired!
On to the kit:
Carbon fibre helmet is a first for me and what a way to start the helmets are looking well good and go with the kit nicely, at the end of the day its just a helmet there for protection, but when they look that good no one want to fall wearing one of those.
Like ever year the kit is looking trick, must have been a night mare to print all those sponsors but hay I didn’t do it and boy they look sweet.
Lastly no one likes ride in the sokin’ wet but trust me your bike will hold you fine!!
When I raced at Royston it hamered it down but the bike was running as if it was a lovely summers day no problems
Cheers Mike and Alan wicked deal this year
Arran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home