Sunday, December 17, 2006

Rider Profile: Lewis Ferguson



Lewis - and is older brother Jake - came on board with us earlier this year and have been a treat to work with. Lewis showed determination all year long and was rewarded with a win at the final National of 2007 at Chesterfield.

How long have you been racing?
Two years at National Level finishing number 2 in my first season and number 3 this year.I came 2nd in the Brits.

What is the one thing, training-wise, that you think is of most benefit to you?
Gate practice , the quicker you can get out the better chance of winning the race.

What's yourfavourite track and why?
Chesterfield as it's a fast track with ace jumps and Sheffield Indoor.

Who are your favourite riders?
Mike Pardon and Wazza of course!!

Do you do any other sports, if so what and do you think they help you with BMX?
I play football for a local side and for Doncaster Rovers Academy, so i am training 3 times a week and playing twice, it is keeping me very fit.

Favourite pre-race food?
Weetabix n banana for my breakfast on race days and mum and dad make me eat things that are good for me all week before a race.
NO KFC OR MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home