Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lewis Hipinks out with broken collarbone


Bit slow on this one sorry as it happened last week, but here is the info from Lewis' blog:

Went to the indoor today in preparation for my big trip to Barcalona on friday
had to wait ages to get in as me and my dad arrived too early, i had only done 2 laps when i fell, then off i went to hospital to comfirm the worse i have broken my collarbone, I'm gutted; not about Barcalona but i will only have one arm to open my christmas presents Santa will leave me,and i aint even finished writing my christmas cards for me mates at school, for me mates at BMX you will have to get your dad to comment on blogger or text me dad with your address cos you wont get one otherwise

"I think my dad is going to take me to the laser man tomorrow as he's talking to my mom about it and i aint at school"

GUTTED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home