Saturday, December 09, 2006

Profile MIKE PARDON



How long have you been racing?
Well iam new back to racing this year after about a 22 year absence. I raced for Alans in 1982 on a Torker and got the number 2 plate in the national championships. Then i did a couple of races as a 16 expert and then became a pro freestlye rider. Other than that i havent raced a bmx until i did two old school races for Alan in 2003.

What is the one thing, training-wise, that you think is of most benefit to
you?
A 6 pack of heinken beer and a pie NO NO,,, The one thing? mmmm ok its a positive mental approach... Dont be beaten before you raced, train your brain

What's your favourite track and why?


Mate there all new to me but my favourite so far was Chesterfield. Fast downhill and good jumps. So good i found myself running back up to go around again

Who are your favourite riders?
Again there all new to me really,, but i have to say Wozza and Shanaze. The hardest worker and the most natural talent ive seen.. I love watching the up and comers. Louis Ferguson is my man for the future!

Do you do any other sports, if so what and do you think they help you with
BMX?


Yes i road cycle and train with weights, boxing training is the best in my book.

Favourite pre-race food?
Pasta, banana, fluids, cant eat much as i get to nervous.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 pm , Blogger Mike Pardon said...

Iam coming for you boonen, you will feel my wrath. The only way to crush your fantasy is to line up together in battle. "Veterans united" Iam going to show you a average that will make you weep!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home