Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheddar Report: Jenny



I was really excited to get back into the national series and as you know I moved up an age group so I was apprehensive about the competition J All of the team (apart from wozza) turned up including the new member Jordan who loves his bike! The track was riding really fast, especially the first straight so I was able to jump and manual J the bike felt very stable in the air and also on the ground! The alans tent was full of atmosphere as usual, being full with team riders and parents and charley even came back for a visit J I really enjoyed racing in the motos getting 1st, 3rd, 2nd and getting 3rd in the final.

On the second day I got 1st, 1st, 1st in the motos, 1st in the semi and 2nd in the final so I am looking forward to many battles during the year J I liked my kit, especially the trousers having longer legs, the shirts being thinner so it will be better in summer and the gloves are really comfy. I like my helmet especially after Dave the mechanic stickered it up J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home