Thursday, March 05, 2009

Note from Izzy


Izzy receiving her award from Ian Drake, Chief Executive of British Cycling.

Hi

I am very happy to be with the winningest team for 2009.
I hope I can help the team win again!

Busy month in February. Had 10 days winter training in Mallorca
with my trainer Lisa. A change to see the sun after snowy England!

Last weekend, I went up to see Alan and he presented me with my
2009 bike. Brilliant! I tested it along the corridors in the De Vere
Hotel that evening, where I picked up my National Series Award at
the Bolton Wanderers Reebok Stadium. Hope my practice starts
against the walls didn’t leave any tyre marks!

Got up early on Sunday…to go straight to Manchester BMX track
where I rode my Avent for the first time. Fantastic! Just brilliant!

Can’t wait for the National season to start. You can catch latest updates
at www.isabelleferrada.com or www.girlracer.co.uk
(just put ‘Isabelle’ in the Search box in the corner) or of course on this
AlansBMX Racing blog.

Thanks Alan for having me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home