Saturday, February 03, 2007

Alans Bmx indoor race winners






Hi all heres some shots of the Indoor today, our Bradley had a cracking race with Abbey Taylor and came out tops after some death defying moves by both of them on the berms! maybe the berm weve done in training sessions helped? well done Bradley, hard luck Abbey! great racing though.

Arran rode brilliantly to get first place. Good work mate.I knew you could do it.
The track is riding real nice. just a shame more of the bmx community couldnt turn up to support such a great facility.

Fair play to the mountain bike crew they where out in force and had fun.

I got murdered in the motos, but fell in my 2nd race and got a third in my 3rd race in the 19+ class to not make the semis. There no motivator like losing in my book!

A big thanks to Dave Taylor an crew for putting in the hard graft and making this all happen. see ya soon Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home