Thursday, November 16, 2006

Welcome aboard... Charlotte Green!



I'd like to welcome our newest team member, Charlotte Green from Cornwall. She is the 2006 10-12 Girls National #1 and British Champion and is moving up to 13-15 Girls for 2007. I think you'll all agree there hasn't been a more exciting time to join the team, so please all give her a warm welcome.

How long have you been racing?
I am 12 now and I have been racing 8 years.

What is the one thing, training-wise, that you think is of most benefit to you?
I will benefit most from stamina training.
I am riding on the road twice a week with my dad.

What's your favourite track and why?
I love Chesterfield because the first straight is so near the edge ..What a buzz

Who are your favourite riders?
Shanaze and Wazza Bancroft both fantastic riders

Do you do any other sports, if so what and do you think they help you with BMX?
I do; Hockey ,Netball, Long jump and Swimming. I am good at Long jump because of my BMX racing but hockey and netball should help with stamina and general fitness.

Favourite pre-race food?
Spaghetti Bolognaise the night before a race and Jam sandwiches Bananas and Jelly on race day.

Thanks Charlotte!

3 Comments:

At 1:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how kl i am sponsered by alans bmx !!!!!!

 
At 10:11 pm , Blogger Mike Pardon said...

Hi Charlotte, welcome to the team we are glad to have you onboard.

Hope to see you soon Mike
(team manager)

 
At 5:00 pm , Blogger James Christie said...

Welcome to the Team

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home